Thursday, February 25, 2010

You know... this is a rambling joke.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks.

I've been noticing alot of changes.

I hope its going to make you notice.

I almost have noticed, with change, that when it rains... it pours.

We have a new owner at work. He seems like a great guy. I'm very excited to see what changes are going to be made. I know I'm looking forward to going back to strictly Aveda. I miss that.

You make my heart sing

I feel a new phase is coming in my life. I feel like with weather, everything can change. Starting fresh, almost as if the trees are making everyone's life change. No matter if its in 2 more months or if its in 2 days, when the trees start to bud, when they all start to come back to life, its a rebirth. What do we want to get rid of in the spring? What is making us feel cluttered, claustrophobic, a little insane? When do we decide that enough is enough?

And each time I tell myself, well, I think I've had enough.

never, never, never, never, never, never hear me when I cry at night.


I think that in all the crazy feelings over winter, I've finally made up my mind. Maybe faults have my mind reeeling.

What is fair? A question that has been on my mind lately.


I told myself, "This blog will be my thoughts. I owe it to myself to be uncensored and think for myself." Therefore I will be selfish. Let anyone who wants, see it. Some may not like it, but it's thoughts and that is why people are obsessed with the idea of mind-reading.

•: have a craving, appetite, or great desire for

1 comment: