Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And that's what you get!







Guess who's obsessed with red hair again?!

SIIIGH! I think I'm finally going to just admit that I'm fair-skinned. BLAH! I like red tho, it suits us fair-skinned pretty well.

Good news good news! I finally got to week 3 on my 100-push-up-challenge! WHOOOOOO!!! Which makes me feel fabulous cuz im doing about 75 push-ups total right now. of course in 5-6 sets but thats a lot! i would know, im doing the push-ups.

Catie (cuz catie) came into work today! she got her norm (highlights and cut) and she seems super excited about graduating and moving on to madison! how cool for her! she seems to really like her boyfriend! considering theyre moving in together!! :)


This weekend is going to be amazing! I'm seeing Daniel Tosh! I am so excited I can't even begin to tell you! I absolutely LOOOVE stand-up and I know it's going to be absolutely FanTAStico!

I had a purpose to this blog but forgot... so I guess I'll blog later..

:/ weird.. lol


ttfn

Angela









Rock and Roll baby, don't you know that, we're all alone now, I need something to sing about.

2 comments:

  1. Red is so much fun! You're young and fun goes with young! You should be every color in your life. Life is a living, moving thing, who says you (or your hair) has to be defined today or tomorrow. Do what moves you and makes you smile. You're young, you're free, just be! :)

    Congrats on the push up! I've started working out again and push ups are at the end of my work out and kill me every time. I really don't like them. So I will never be hitting 75 in a day - let alone 20! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is suuuper poetic! <3 this! and yes, push-ups are hard. i really had to work up to them. so take ur time! its hard but i feel like its paying off! :)

    ReplyDelete