Monday, October 29, 2012

Get it girl.


Do you really think that people can read minds?

Maybe people think that you can read theirs.

Yeah, knock me down.




There's a lot of energy not being burned here. A lot of anger is bottling and I've had it just about up to here.



There's nothing more annoying than being judged for everything that comes out of your mouth.



By the way, grow up.

Are you ever around someone and feel that they know everything. You can't tell them anything and you really don't want to even speak because you know they will never understand your opinion? How do you approach this situation? Because right now, I'm starting to get a headache. So I just walk away.

So, I don't need this. No one does. Get you shit in order. Be a decent human being and keep your cool.


But if your shit is not together
It'll never be you and me, plant the seed
Open up and let it be


Hit it on the head.

Now to decide what next.



Tata
<3 Angela We've had our fill, we've had enough, we've had it up here
Are we all we are
Are we all we are



No comments:

Post a Comment