Monday, November 26, 2012

Extreme Extremes.


Ah... I have found the source of life problems. I have found that extremes will kill your goals.

Don't force things. Don't think that cutting something out completely will solve your problems. Don't eat just meat. Don't not eat sugar. Live in the middle. Get your fix but don't be a hog. Life is all about balance, apparently.



If none of you have known, I sometimes have some anxiety. I get in my head and start to think and think and think. I put myself in anxiety filled situations. So when I know that the plans I made are coming up soon, I have already thought about it and what will happen and what to expect. Then comes my heart. THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP. I feel like completely ditching whatever plan I had and just doing anything but that plan. Anything to get me to relax again.


It is quite an inconvenience, but maybe it's a sign or a gift. My everyday life is so planned. I'm all time and scheduled. Time. What an incredible thing. Maybe the spontaneity of life is missing from mine. Everything happens for a reason, right? Even if I have to suffer, maybe I need to lose control to see the beauty of the situation. It shouldn't be feared. Fear after all, is just something in your head. You create it.

An extreme. Why worry. Don't fear. Live in the now. Because tomorrow is the future. Yesterday was the past. Stay here. Be balanced

Tata!
Angela



I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones.
Enough to make my system blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment