Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stuuuuupid!



Tata! Tata!

I find that things may constantly change, but there is an ever repeating circle of events that keep occurring.

Just like my hair. I think I love what I like. I like what I have for a matter of days and it just keeps repeating. I wonder how different it might be if I only didn't have a job that was so... vanity driven.

My family life is growing! I can't believe all a month can change in your life! Who knows if you're ever ready, ami right?

Well, that's my vicious circle I guess I must endure.


I guess I go sleep now. Tata!

<3 Xo Angela

P.S. Why is a Raven like a writing desk?






And here I lay in my same place again.
Wondering oh, wondering if he is my friend.
While I sit and wait for his breath,
I'll think on the day that we first met.

If this is so true to be,
Let him fall over and kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment