Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Companion.

I keep seeing this partnership. I find this interesting. People have told me in my life, that when you meet the right person, your life will chnage and you will want to get married. Maybe, just maybe I have met that person.



I make the salad, you make the meat. You cook the dinner, I clean it up. You got dinner, I'll get breakfast. Always looking out for eachother and speaking up for eachother. I love when things feel so natural but you feel as if you never would meet someone so incredible.

When do you start asking questions? I hate fear. :/

Went on a helicopter ride. Was one of the most fabulous ride of my life. Flew out from the suburbs up to the city. Wecircled the sears tower and came back. How incredible.

Get out and see the world. It makes you realize that your life is fabulous.

Tata!

<3 Angela


You're addicted to a feeling you can only get.
From me and your cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment