Friday, July 3, 2009

hairs getting long...


Hey Bloggers!


It's the Eve of Independence day! or, the 3rd of July! whooooo!!!


My poor puppies! Tia has been shaking all night and hyperventilating! (don't think i spelled that right!) Even Rocco has been freaking out a little! Weird.



So tomorrow morning me, mom and dad are going to Buchanan, Michigan for REDBUUUUUD! :) Super pumped! Even MORE pumped because Bubba Stewart isn't racing! What a great day it will be! :)


After REDBUUUUD, we're going over to Auntie Karen's and Uncle Mike's for the celebration of 4th of July and, of course, Mana's birthday! I can't even tell you the last time I actually spent the 4th of July with Mana! Super weird.


Fireworks at Glenwoodie will be the end to our 4th of July, which will be really nice but upsetting to see! I love fireworks, but I can't help but think, man, I wish so-and-so was here! This time being Charlie. :(


Anyways! It'll be a fun and dirty day in the sun! Full of white-trashy rednecks and meat-headed men! Whooooo! My favorite! NOT!
My hair's getting so long! i can actually feel it in the wind! :D YAYYYYY!!!
Alrighty bloggers, have a fun and safe 4th! see ya soon!
TTFN!
<3>

1 comment:

  1. The 4th was good but the 5th was great at your house with the sun! Your puppies look so small in this photo. Weird! They are soo cute though.

    Don't get that hair caught in any car windows, now! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete