Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SUCCESS




hey! so you're probably wondering, "whats up with this pic?"

well! I'll explain!<

Recently I've been having trouble deciding what i want my hair to look like. (I know it changes so much!) but I'm really indecisive and love to change things up!

SO! what i decided is to be me. For a change I'm not going to be dramatic anymore and I'm going to be more natural, more me, just polished. Not a lot of people know this, but I'm a natural blonde. When people see my natural color they say it looks brown, but being a professional i have to inform you all that I am infact a dark natural ash-y blonde.

You're probably asking yourself, so are you growing out your hair without re-coloring it? TRUE

I will be growing my hair out, which is nothing new, by the way. lol I also will not be touching up my color but infact possibly lightening my hair with highlights then its all natural from there. just highlighting and being a blonde. My goal is to just embrace my natural skintone, eyes and hair. I will be a golden blonde chica!

So my goal is to, in the next 6 months, to be more like me!

I'll post a picture soon of me as a little blonde beachy baby! lol Hope to hear from you soon!

XoxOo

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure no matter what you do with your hair - it won't matter, because you are a beautiful person inside and out. No need to worry about how you will look with your hair with any color. Anyone who looks into your eyes will see the beauty you behold.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete