Friday, June 24, 2011

Then again...


...is anyone really reading this?

I recently came to see a person from my past and really got a glimpse of a feeling that I haven't felt in a while.

No, it wasn't love. Instead, just genuine connection. I don't think I have been stimulated like that in a REALLY long time. Especially sober. I talk to a lot of people through out my day and it was nice to have a real conversation, about the real world, with some one that I felt was being sincere and open to any thought that came out of our mouths. Quality conversation.

I hate to say it but so many times through my day I feel like I just "uh-huh" the person talking and don't have much to contribute to their thoughts. Not that they're not interesting. I wouldn't call it that. I just feel like it's the same crap over and over and over again. If I don't have some "juicy gossip" to spill to these people we just himandhaw over our conversation.

Does anyone else feel like they're just floating through life sometimes, just waiting for someone to say something fun?

"I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings."

To lighten the mood.
It's almost the WEEKENDD!!!! I'm pretty pumped! dad got a new boat!! :D I can't wait to get my tan on!!! :)

Well I guess with those thoughts I'll come to a close! Modern Family is on the brain and I just cant shake it!

TTFN

Ta-ta for now!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment