Monday, June 29, 2009

Sushi Mess!

Today is a little busier than yesterday!

I woke up to hearing that my baby, yet again, peed in the house. sigh! Man was I glad I didnt have to clean anything! I've picked up enough poop and puke and whatever else, to last me a lifetime! :)

So today I'm going out for sushi with DJ. YAYYY!!! I haven't had sushi in fooorrreverrr! I haven't seen DJ in forreeverr! I'm so excited for this week! People are coming into town, forth of july!, and lots of fun activities! :)

Summer rocks doesn't it?!!!

I'm going outside now! Time to love this weather! :D

TTFN! TaTa For Now!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Tia peed in the house? Is she okay? Hope she's doesn't have an infection. Yes, you are lucky you didn't have to clean up the mess. Look foward to seeing you on the 4th at Brackins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know we just had this conversation today! tia seems to be okay today and yesterday with the pee situation. the fireworks have been POPPING all night! sigh! oh well! its almost all over! :) see ya in a bit! XoxO

    ReplyDelete