Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 2 (update on day 1)


DAY 2!

I made it! I started the one hundred push-up challenge. I did the exhaustion test (7 push ups was my MAX OUT. Sad) and I did the day 1 work out. 6,6,4,4 and a max which had to be at least 5. SO 5 sets of push-ups a day. Just to clarify My max out for my last set I was able to do 7! BOOOYYAHH!!! :) And I did the normal, manly, plank style push-up. Im not a sissy! I don't use my knees! ahaha!

Confusing.

I'm on day 2 now so today I'm faced with 6,6,8,6 and a max out of at least 7. My pecs are so sore today! what a work out! i can feel it in my legs chest, and especially my abs! It's a great feeling though! i miss getting a great work out. This is definitely a great challenge! I'm supposed to skip days in between workouts but I started on a Thursday so I'll do today (friday) and skip to Sunday. Then I'll start monday, wednesday, friday. 30 minutes a week is easy enough right? 6 weeks? thats nothing! I should look nice and in shape for summer! :)

After this 100 is all said and done I plan on doing the squat challenge! can you imagine? Doing 100 push-ups every workout then doing squats? crazy! I might even move onto the 200 push-up challenge! ahha! then maybe I'll do a marathon (yeah, right!)

Well I won't get all pessimistic, you really never know what you are capable of. Maybe I will do a marathon! :D

Off to do my 5 sets for the day! I'll keep ya updated! ;)

TTFN!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment