Sunday, August 8, 2010

KELLY!!


http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/videos/meet-kelly-bachand#meet-kelly-bachand

Here's Kelly from the History Channel's Top Shot. If you haven't been following my blog, I'm obsessed with Top Shot right now. My favorite shooter, Kelly, was eliminated tonight! WAHHH WAHHHH! I'm so upset! I thought for sure he was going to win! What I really thought was the 2 top (in my book, Kelly and Blake) would be the final! When turns out... They were both eliminated tonight! :( I can't believe how much I want to shoot now though! I got my gun card FOREVER ago and just always had to put it off! I'm so excited that my brother has taken me and that I have the option to go with someone else!

So another thing I'm obsessing with is of course, The Kardashians. Look at their fabulous, luscious hair! I just love everything about them! They have real bodies, real conversations and real natural beauty! What is not fabulous about them! I am getting really pumped about the new season!

THAT REMINDS ME! TRUEBLOOD WAS ON TONIGHT! GOTTA GO!





TTFN

Tata for now!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment