Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love me. Love me.


I found out what my problem is. I can love anyone. I can't ever make up my mind about anything. I can go any which way, so long as its not that way. I'de like to keep it like this now. I feel like me. FINALLY.

Im having so much fun. I went to Chicago for DJ's birthday. We had a fantastic time. We went to the Palmer House Hotel, got all fancied up and went to Wrigleyville to start the night. We went to sluggers. had a fun time in the batting cages, playing games. we went downstairs after and went DAAANCINNNNNG! i love to dance! i got everyone to dance! had a BLAST! lots of sandwiches and bumpin'! i loved it!

After that, we went to Excalibur. It technically wasn't excalibur but it was the same building. We had an amazing time. Drinking and dancing! losing eachother, making fun of people! staring at the go-go dancers!! lol we had a blast! even DJ was dancing! mr...i dont dance! haha yeah okay! ill give you another drink and then we'll dance! :D

What a fun night! That whole sun-rise thing didn't work out. BUT theres always next time! right? i think we made it to 5am then ended up passing out. What a stinky and hot room too! lol

:) life is good. LETS GO SHOPPING TOMORROW! :D

ttfn

tatafornow!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Glad to hear you are finally living up your youth!!!

    ReplyDelete