Monday, November 21, 2011

French.


I found my current lifestyle to be a little... Odd.

Apparently, I'm a little more French than what I thought. I'm calling it a GOOD thing. As much as I consider myself an Aquarius. Scratch that. I am. I am an Aquarius to the bone, with every description I find, every adjective describes myself. The hardest part: the truth. Everyone has the positives. Everyone has the negatives. I don't think anyone should be defined by a zodiac. But I do consider this definite on my end. My life is so up down, up down. What is this thing called life? Should I live right here right now? Or be in my head the whole time thinking of the negatives of my actions? Does this make me a pessimist?

I find myself shutting down. Isolating and getting back to my roots. Don't call me anti-social. I need to be in. In my head. In my cubical of a room. In me. If I can't get the In time, it's not good. I'm more In and myself with exercise. My running is therapy as of right now. Anyone get lost in their run/walk? Is physical good for the soul? Maybe I'm just the only one.

My current lifestyle is very desolate.

Probably wouldn't have it any other way. With the people that come in and out of life, I'm not feeling so bad about it. I think this is a whole new life lesson.

People come and go.
I think I finally understand this.

Anyone?


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment