Wednesday, November 30, 2011

¡Make it rain!



My day was FABULOUS!!!! Anyone else?

Since the last time I've posted (yesterday) I feel as if I took my own advice. I've never felt happier in my life. I feel spicy, sassy, and happy for the first time in a long time. I'm back! I think my independence is back in full force and charged. This is therapy, who am I kidding.

Too many people get caught up in someone else. Someone else's life, that is. If you truly aren't doing things for you, you will not live a life to your full happiness. I LIVED today. And loved it! Every time I wanted to think about anything that was bugging me, I just thought of something else. I'm not going to suffer in this head and think of all the negative things that I used to think about.

Welcome back!

So what have I missed while I was absent?

Hope everyones day was fantastic. I was thinking today about the toxicity in thoughts. Think negative, negative will poison you. You get caught in that black hole. It could be a friend, a lover, a co-worker, doesn't matter! DONT GET SUCKED IN! You know what is best for you! Don't rationalize and convince yourself that something isn't what it is.

It is .EXACTLY. what it IS!

Do you realize just how amazing you are?! Look in the mirror! Smile! You can really use a great big smile! :D




Short but sweet baby doll.







Ta-ta for now!
Angela




And I can't breathe, without you. But I have to. Breathe, without you but I have to. People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out. And we know it's never simple, never easy. Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment