Thursday, April 5, 2012

Glad.



Sigh of HUGE relief. I've come to realize everything in life doesn't have to be a fight.
One of life's greatest lessons:

When you don't know what to say first, Don't say anything.

Holy crap. When you get stuck in your head, you're never able to let something go. So when I'm ready to jump out and get blunt, I stop and wait. I'll let you take care of everything.

This makes no sense to you. But that's okay. It's not supposed to make sense. I have this theory. All things can be avoided, so long as you use honey and you have patience.

It's all honey. Honey. Honey.


How's love? I had to tell myself recently that I have an EX for a reason. Not that anything was going to happen. But when the sudden stomach drop happens, you have to say something to yourself.

Not all people believe in my beliefs. I understand that, I really do. But if you at one point during your relationship you think to yourself, "This is NOT what I signed up for," you need to recognize that before getting into this relationship with your EX. Not everything is going to be different. Especially if it's 3-6 months down the road. Years, fine. I'll accept that people can change.

Any plans for Easter? I for one, can't express how excited I am for Easter. I'm a playboy girl. Any excuse to wear my ears is FINE BY ME. :D

Well, busy weekend ahead of me. Better hit that NEW BED. Get some AMAZING sleep. :) aahhhh...

Tata!

Angela <3

No comments:

Post a Comment