Monday, May 14, 2012

Bien Bien.

What a day it has been. I have seen so much happiness in my weekends. I can hardly take the heartbreak anymore. Only a flicker of my heart makes me realize it was still there. I can't believe how much you can think about something. Over and over in your head. It will drive you nuts.

The worst part is the one after. Not the ex.

Ready.

My new thing is finding hobbies. If you stay out of your head, you won't worry, stress or get depressed. Who would have thunk it. Keeping busy will keep your mind busy. My current goals are getting my body back. I so much just put me on the back-burner for so long. You tend to lose track of whats important. But hey! Now you know! Live and learn right! Now I'll be using exercise as therapy.

It's so under-used, exercise I mean. Total shame.

Who's excited about Breaking Bad? I can't believe it's back soon! I'm freakin' out! I can't express the obsession I have with this show. What is the best part? hm... Aaron. I think thats my answer? If you don't watch, you are missing out in a big way. The first episode grabs you. If you decide to watch the controversial yet captivating story of a chemistry teacher with lung cancer, turn meth cook becomes a total bad ass and takes out many people to get to the top including the main honcho, you won't be disappointed.

I just gave away a lot of the plot. Sorry. Well, not really. It's an incredible show with an amazing cast.

Well, I think I'll google some things, then probably bathe. I wore jean shorts today with unshaved legs. I feel very... rebellious yet dirty.

OH! I rollerbladed for an hour today! Google how good rollerblading is for you. It might persuade you to do some skating this summer! :)

Tata!

Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment