Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Demon.

Voices can make someone's day. One ruined mine today. I'm pretty sure my heart literally STOPPED for at least 4 seconds. Choking, a gasp for air. Yep, that happened. What? It happens, right?


How stunning is this chick? I think I have a girl crush. She is probably one of the coolest people I've ever seen. Every one of her interviews I had to wonder, holy cow, I think she's like a long lost sister of mine. We seem a lot alike. Who knows though, maybe she's the complete opposite. She is an actress after all.

I just love any actress that doesn't want to fit any kind of mold. They like who they are and how they look. I wish most girls/women were like that. We always put ourselves down. Such a shame. We need to lift each other up! Don't you think?

Whoa. I did a shot and I can feel the relaxation running through me. Yay! Happiness joins!

Hm... I thought I had more to blog about. But! Guess not. Oh well, it's best I crash anyways! :)

Tata!

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment