Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boys like blondes, men like brunettes.


Where's the redheads in that saying? I'm not complaining. But, I'm frequently red and I can't seem to figure out who like us? lol we'll say the women, they envy us. ;)

Well! I have some busy days ahead of me! Im going to New York in a matter of days! And im seriously considering taking a flight home. I'm flying there and im supposed to be driving back with char and friends. im impatient so im realllllly considering. Getting home in an hour 1/2 or driving home for 10-15 hrs. whooooo...tough call. I might just need to hope on a plain.

I can get a flight for around $150. and consider I paid only $80 for my flight there, I'm not really worried about shouting out another $150. What do you think? too much? but then again, i will have to listen to sound effects and stupid jokes/ stinky boys. hmmm... weighing this out...weighing...

i think im decided. :/

Money here, money there. But you'll always get more. :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment