Friday, June 11, 2010

...talks to me, I laugh cuz its just so funny.

I decided. I guess? I will go through with the road trip back home. I'm bringing books, dvd's and earplugs. I can do it.

I can't stress to you enough how much I love country music in my life. It just makes me feel happier. Any time i listen to it I instantly feel like a better person. It makes me sooo--> happy. I watched some of the cmt awards today and i LOVED them. Although I think they were having technical problems (some of the mic's weren't working) they still throw a fantastic show!

I went to the Tractor Supply Company store. Oh man. I had too much fun in that store. I went for boots (line dancing is my new favorite weekend activity) and they didn't end up having a good selection but they had an amazing selection of other things. I got a new Jon Deere hat, a new belt, some sweet chicken poop lip balm. lol does not contain poop. :)


I cant even see. Anyone when he's with me.
Oh boy. I'm getting to all the sad songs with country music! uhh ohhh!! tears are coming!! no no no! lol

I gotta go to bed. Long day tomorrow. Work, then play. (line dancing)

yayy!! :)

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! I've always loved country and Annabelle is into it to. I have to say though that I've been to enough Farm N Fleet stores in my life time, but never have purchased a John Deere hat! John Deere is as American as Apple Pie, but that bright green doesn't really go with my skin tone! LOL!

    Enjoy your hat and if the hat is a JON Deere hat - it's a fake! :)

    ReplyDelete