Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dean.


Ohhh Dean! You're just so dreamy! I wish you could sing to me and make everything in life disappear. Well, maybe he does make everything better. He always makes me forget about my day, well forget whatever is on my mind. I just listen to the music and enjoy it. How could you NOT enjoy velvet to listen to?

RHETORICAL!

She's got both hands
in her pockets.
And she wont look at you,
Won't look at you


My problems aren't solved, but things were a little easier today. Of course, I didn't have anything to worry about. I stayed busy all day and didn't think a lot. I had stimulation in the brain all day. Sometimes busy work is all you need. My insomnia is (kind of) back. Maybe it's just thoughts keeping me up... could be? I've been having pretty amazing dreams lately. I think it might have some symbolic meaning to it. Which is fantastic because I would looove to have some of that come true.

I need to go perfume shopping. I'm kind of upset that my signature scent is gone. Really used a lot of my fave pretty fast. Maybe i'll get something new for summer. I really like water scents. Like cool water. Maybe ill get that. Any suggestions?

I know that we are young.
And I know you may love me.
But I just can't be with you like this anymore...


Whatta life...

Time to try to sleep.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment