Tuesday, November 2, 2010

12 am?!





MAN! I have been such an idiot about sleep lately. so anyways.

Today I bought red shampoo and conditioner... i know. i know. im kind of a moron with my hair. I recently went blonde (er) and cant help but HATE the color so i decided, hey! Why don't i use a shampoo and conditioner that will deposit some color... simple enough, right? Well, I hope so! :/

I have a NEW obsessioooooon! guess who?! guess who!? KATHY, DUH!! I can't get enough of her stand-up lately! i reallllly need to get on that reality show of hers! I've seen a bit but not the full seasons. have you seen any?

My question of the day: Do women think about their EX's?

Answer: Definitely. We don't necessarily compare you to the EX... well I take that back. Yeah, we kind of do that too. Yeah, were pretty judgmental and we can be pretty harsh about it. We're not going to think about our EX constantly but we want the bigger better thing. We want everything to be better than our last experience. SO please! Please! Please! Don't worry about our EX, we just want to be treated right. Wouldn't you?

Now I go to sleep. I need to be up in like 6 hours. sooo I better get on that beauty sleep. :/

YIKES!

TTFN

tatafornow

No comments:

Post a Comment