Sunday, December 4, 2011

I wished for you.



What is true Evil? Is a wish evil? Is a curse evil? How about superstition?

I'm alone. Somewhat lonely. But it beats the hell out of being with someone and being lonely. How pathetic is that? What do you need to do to get out of your situation? Play games? How about telling the truth?

Is the truth going to set you free? Who knows? Are you being true to yourself? Are you being someone you always wanted to be? I'm typing without looking, At all. I'm sick of on the edge. Is this a rant? It could be. I'm typing with such determining fingers. What is the right and wrong decision anyways?

I should be your first fucking priority.


Never saw the dark side, in your eyes.


When I see certain things I can't help but think, "Is this a line?"

Where are you. Who are you?


Sell yourself.


Lets talk about me, lets talk about you.



And you can join us on the other side.


You should be with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment