Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weeks.



There's something sexy about a car. Wouldn't you say? I love a sexy sexy muscle car. MMmmMmMmmmm...


Always been a Camaro girl at heart. You bet. 1969 was the BEST year for cars. So amazing to look at the Chevelles, Camaros and Chargers. Sexiness in a hood. MmMmmmmMmMmmm...

On that note! Who's going to the Auto show this year?! I ammmmm!!! I can't wait. I hope I'm in a magazine. That would be awesome! :D

I've been having some bizaaaaar dreams. Wheelchairs, pork chops and being homeless? Weird?

Homeless
To dream that you are homeless indicates that you are feeling insecure. You are unsure of yourself and where you are headed.


Wuh oh. That can't be good. But I woke up feeling so happy and excited to start the day. Weird... Maybe it means I don't know where I'm headed with my love life? eh? eh? That is a mystery. Considering I am in no way, shape, form able to understand what I need/want, how am I capable of loving again? RHETORICAL. (Per usual.)

Pork

To see or eat pork in your dream signifies your desire for routine and normalcy. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on overspending.


Well, that makes sense. I don't feel normal at all. I can't get a normal routine in work or life. Which I'm okay with, maybe one day of the week. Plus, I am overspending. But! It's my birthday (week), dammit! I deserve it! RIGHT!?!

The whole wheelchair dream, I can begin to guess what that means. We'll just leave that alone. :)

I have to drink the rest of this wine and take a bath. It's a necessity. HELLOOOOOOOO.

Tata!
Angela

P.S. I love you.


You might think that I'm crazy.
But you know I'm just your type.
There's a spark in between us.
You feel like paradise.
Hold it against me.

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny but I love you! Love that you blog. Wish I did more. Enjoy life and you are on a good path. You have a great career and a good soul. What else could a girl ask for? Well beside "you know". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camero!!! By far my favorite car of all time. I've always had a thing for the Iroc Series Camero's... don't know what it is about the look of those but damn. You still continue to amaze!!! awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks auntie vicki! tis my therapy. so whatever's on the brain GOES!

    i loooove camaros! beautiful. i love alll old cars. they rock! hahaha im glad im amusing! :)

    ReplyDelete