Sunday, March 4, 2012

And Scene.



Be obscene. Be obscene.

What is sexy? For some, it's the obvious. It's body parts, it's skin, it's anything flashy and nude.

I'm sort of the opposite. I think less is more. Could be my age, but I get a kick out of seeing the chicks with short shorts and low- cut, tore up shirt. Bleach blonde and tanned to orange.

I couldn't be more opposite. Don't get me wrong, I love some skin on occasion. But i find so much pleasure in a form fitting dress. Or a full coverage outfit with a little neck showing. What's not sexy about leaving the mind for imagination? RHETORICAL.

Could just be me. I'm just over all these people and their fads. Make your own style. Don't follow. Isn't that what life is all about? Being your own person, and pulling off whatever look you want?! Take chances, don't let anyone tell you what you should look like. I love originality! Surprise me! Surprise the world! We love people with guts and glory! :D

America's Beauty Show in the AM. I still have to curl this mop of hair. So i guess I'll do that and rock out. Hope the curls won't fall out completely. :D

Tata!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment