Monday, March 5, 2012

Miami.


Yep, I'm now thinking Miami. Can you blame a chick? Latinos, A beach, sunshine, amazing food. Sounds like an ace to me!

I have to say, I really love food. But I am pickier. If you include my vegetarianism as "picky" then TACK that in there as well. I love to try new food. I feel like the world is so colorful and bright. Food is such an amazing example of the region your visiting. It will make your trip full of life! I might be the only one who looks forward to what I'm going to eat on vacation... actually, I know that I'm not!

I have studied a lot of food. My mom's italian, my brother a chef, I watch a lot of food of tv, i google a lot. By no means am I a culinary expert but I will say, you do get a feeling of history in each dish you try. What really makes it, is seeing who's making it in the cocina! Nothing better than seeing an abuelita rolling or stirring!

Ahhh... food.

America's Beauty Show was this weekend! Talk about a fun atmosphere! I can't even begin to explain to you what kind of things you see. You just don't see whacky hair. Everything is whacky at this place. It's fun to see people checking you out. But then again you're checking them out. Over- all it's a pretty "hater free" place. Everyone may be looking at you, but they're getting ready to steal something from you if they're really staring.

Got myself some great! new brushes! Can't wait to try em out tomorrow morning! :D It has a sweet case as well. Which is fantastic for travel! Yayyy!!! Travelling!! :)

Well, life is just going. One day at a time. Sometimes I'm lonely. Sometimes I just don't care. It's always a different thing, all. the. time.

That's how life goes. As long as I'm able to sleep at night, I'm okay with that. That's how the cookie crumbles.

Tata!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment