Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hey!



It's better off this way.
I'm not okay.
Take a good hard look.


See, I'm so indecisive. But when I commit to something, I really, really, whole heartedly commit. I'm committed.

I'm getting a tattoo.


Surprised? I have the best reason in the world for a tattoo. I'm hoping this will just turn into a snowball effect. Life is too short. I am waaayyy too artsy to not show my colors. Pun intended. That's not my reasoning, though. I love them and it's for family. So you can't say thats not legit!

How's everyone feel about tattoos? I have had such a back and forth opinion about them. Now I'm really starting to love them. We all know that I have multiple personalities... Not the end of my thought. But everyone I want to be- can have tattoos. Even the real me.


It's a win- win situation. I need to stop wondering what others will think of me. I need to worry about me. I love art, I love my family. If I can cut hair all day and see it and think of all the happiness my family brings... I'll be one happy girl.

That's what life is all about, right? Family, the people you love, and happiness.

They love you at your best and at your absolute worst.

Got beef?! I don't care. I'm a vegetarian. :P SUCK ON THAT!

Tata!
Angela <3



P.S. I couldn't care less. Do your thang. It won't ever work out.

1 comment:

  1. PMSing??? LOL!! You make me laugh. Not a big tattoo person for me but I like them on others. I can't wait to see the design you decide on.

    ReplyDelete