Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chase the shadows.




How's it everyone?


Happy midweek! Can you believe in the 21st? Surely doesn't feel like it here! There's no snow on the ground! BOOOOOOOO.


Let's cut the small chat and get on to business.

I'm going to totally wing this right now. I don't have a set theme or life lesson to discuss tonight. Life is chuggin' along. Everyday is different and a surprise. This week, my patience are really spreading thin. Is that the right phrase? Looks weird. Anyways, I didn't have anytime off this week. Or weekend. Which, I was really loving at one point. But now I'm not seeing that green grass. It's not very green at all. Well, maybe the cash flow. :D

Okay, gotta spill it. I'm definitely sure we're done. Been doing some adding up and it's looking pretty definite. Of course, there's the occasional phone call or text. But I can't see this ever happening again. Those first couple weeks, I hardly wanted to function. I had no idea what to do with myself. It was hard to even wake up. It's pretty heart wrenching. You get out of bed and put on a smile and try to pretend that it's real.

I honestly can say that My friend Made my life a little easier everyday. I owe him a ton. He joked and Made Me sMile. He Made Me feel like a huMan again. A huMan with a backbone and a life. He made me look forward to each day. Waking up with a text Message or a picture Message to Make Me sMile. When you are in your darkest hour, all you need is someone to Make you love the life you are living, again. He heard my SOS. He brought Me back to loving Myself. Making me feel that I aM worth something and Made Me feel a little stronger about my decision. He was My crutch and support. You really forget all that you are worth, when caught up in someone else's life. True love is taking care of those around you. Even if they aren't there.

A many thanks to that friend. <3



<3 Angela


1 comment:

  1. You deserve the best - keep you heart open and it will find you! I sound like that stupid open hearts commercial - I hate that! LOL!!

    Love to you and enjoy the green ($$) of the season, we will have plenty of snow this winter, I'm sure.

    Love,

    Aunty Vicki

    ReplyDelete