Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Forget my name.



I had a bad ending to my day. A bad phone call.
And just like that. I'm back where I was. I'm trying not to get caught up in lost emotion. My emotion and mind are just flipping. Flipping and reeling through memories and old feelings. My comfort zone... is... being tampered with? My mind can't stop. PLEASE LET ME SLEEP.


Today could be a special day, but an unexpected event can't change everything. Please. Please. Take away this feeling and make me realize the bad and not regret my decision. Why can one person alter your life? For the good or the bad? Because I'm living for someone else? These thoughts are legit right?


One Eight Seven


The pain that breaks my heart. Each day. I'm not okay. Sunlight shining through my window. Lets me know that I'm still alive. Why did I ever let you inside my heart. I'm such a fool.


I'm not a jealous person. I feel like I'm the only. One and only. But that doesn't make me feel better. I feel like an idiot. I'm so glad that I'm not alone in this situation. Why do you feel not good enough then? Because I'm not the first. That's why. I can answer my own questions. Who is the first anymore nowadays?!?! RHETORICAL.

Tell me something good. Someone.

I need this pick me up. I'm in need of some sense. Please, make me feel normal again.


Until then,

Angela


---SHOT THROUGH MY HEART.--->
I will never ask. Why can't I feel anything for anyone other that youuuuu. And all of this was all your fault. I stay wrecked and jealous for this. For this simple reason and I just need to keep you in mind. As something larger than life.

1 comment:

  1. :) or ;p or =D

    How about a HUG!!!! ( )

    Sorry you were down. I use the word "were" because I know you, you bounce right back! LOVE YOU!

    Auntie V

    ReplyDelete