Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm here.


Went back to my dark self today. But don't worry, I don't think it was a bad thing. Got a little hate in then spit (literally) and I was over it. I think a release is good for anger...right? Eh, who cares.

So, I'm staying a brunette. I have this great idea. And I think I'm going to see it through. I'll post about it when it's done. :)

Had a fantastic time last night. At the Blackhawks game. We won, I was on TV, got a free hat AND! saw Mikita! Didn't get an autograph but still pretty amazing! Then the very end of my night, it just got even better. :D

So new years is looking good! My Billy is DJing in Frankfort. I put in some requests and I think it'll be a great time! As long as I'm not sitting at home, being bored and lonely. Although today, my throat really started to feel swollen. That's not a good sign. Wuh oh. I've been exposed to too many people I definitely don't want something bad! Something that starts with an S!

Can't even think about it. Can't even think about it...

moving on...

Had a fantastic talk with a friend tonight. Really, quite refreshing. Made me very happy. Always feel like I can be myself around this friend. Caught up on eachother's lives, it was pretty awesome really. Nothing like a quality conversation to get you feeling great about your decisions. Everyone is so curious as to what happened. Which makes me feel good that they immediately know where I'm coming from. Seems like everyone just wants to be confirmed. As if they knew the answer but wanted to hear me say it. Which I'm cool with. It's totally fine. I'm pretty sure I've said some of the things I've already said. But actions speak louder than words. Right?



That's all I got.

Tata!

Angela



The situations are irrelevant now.
I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me.
She licked her lips and pulled my hair I fall in love for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment