Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Possessive.




Does anyone else get a little possessive? MINE! MINE! MINE!


Gimme! Gimme! right?!

I'm that way. I can't seem to let go of my grasp. Consistency? No. Probably obsessive. But obsessive is good, right? So long as it's good for you.

Dang. Maybe got me there.

Every *chingle* I hear, I FLINCH or jump-- and snap to my phone.

A girl can dream, right? Now only if the caller ringtone would ring... waaah waaaahhhh...

I can't help it. I really wish it was the other way around in my life. You can say all the right things. You can be the right person. But for some reason, you just aren't the first. Lets stop that thought.

Lets stay on track.

Today, I was working and my first client. VERY FIRST! Tells me that I should never go blonde again. I don't make a good blonde. UM! Hello! I'm a natural blonde so how about <><@(&^#(! &#&^@()!*%!)__!)*#^^#((( YOU!!!!!

Yeah, Exactly. On a lighter note, I got some fat tips today. I can't believe how generous everyone is! All of my clients are so fantastic! I absolutely love seeing them. They give me cookies and wine and tips! OH TIS THE SEASON! :D Those cookies never really last long, though. I usually don't even have a chance to try them. They usually disappear as soon as I drop them on the counter. Well, hey! At least I won't have the fat BOOOONTAAAY after the new year. Right on!


How is everyone's week?

I must sleep now.

TTFN!

<3 Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment