Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Look like me?


I think it does. But I'de need some airbrushing don't you think?

Things hit the fuckin' fan today. I have never been so excited to get home in my life. I thought about my family and how know matter what happens, they'll be on my side. We're all an angry bunch, truely.

Work was shit. All the drama is getting really really old. I come home and literally find SHIT in my bed. I love these days. At least someone can make me smile, though. :D

Who wants to make my hair grow faster? Because I'm getting pretty sick of this little bob. Everyone today told me how long it looks. Also, Joe. Yes that Joe Aunt Vicki, told me my hair looks to perfect he thought it was a wig. I was like daaaaaaaang! That's high compliments! Or is it? IT IS!

We just got in all this new color for Aveda. Oy ve. Can't wait to use it actually. We got blue, greeeen, violet, orange. All the high pigments. OOOOOOOOooo baby. Can't wait to get a raccoon tail going. Don't worry, it'll just be a strip. Not the whole head lol.

Dang, I had a lot to say. About nothing. Ha!! Must go now. Adios!

Tata!
Angela

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! You make me smile. You really are all over the place these days. That's good and that's why I'm always shocked to hear that people get married in their early twenties or teens. How do they know who they are?? You are just figuring that out and soon you will figure out what is the most important to you and you will mold your life to meet those needs. Nothing wrong with enjoying your youth and molding yourself into whoever you want to be as long as you are happy and do not cause any serious harm to people on the way.
    Also, I don't plan on trying any of those new colors when I come in on Saturday! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUTH!

    No one knows who they are in their 20's. What the heck is wrong with people?!

    Whats serious harm? lol ;P

    are you sure ur not in a fiesty pink mood?! hahahaha!

    catchy! tata!

    ReplyDelete