Monday, January 23, 2012

It stopped.


Yep, I did it. I posted a(nother) picture revolving around the most insane pop culture phenomenon.

I get it. I'm just waiting...

Amazing what love can do. It can lift you up. Make you feel incredible. It can put you down, sick to your stomach. Love never gets old, though. We endure the roller coaster and just try to grip it for dear life. I'm not the only person that thinks this either. I've had many conversations. Now I hear about the unfaithful parts. Putting families in bad positions and second chances. To stay or flee?

I once saw things very straight. Black and white is just not the case for every person's personal life.There's always 3 stories. Everything in life is interpreted in a different way. You say what he said. He said what he saw. Actions, words. Actions, words.

What is worse? Actions or words?

I can't even choose.

Everyday I keep saying to myself, "It will come. Everything is good." It's been over 6 months. It hasn't come yet. I might be going through a phase, that I will just have to keep chugging through. No one said life is always going to be easy. No one has had an extremely easy life. Everyone's got their thing.

I am not pregnant. Good lord, what are you guys thinking about?!

On that note, now I am going to enjoy a bubbly bath and sing and soak. :)

Tata!
Angela





I thought I was a fool for no one.
Baby, I'm a fool for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment