Friday, January 20, 2012

Big Bang.


It doesn't really matter until the liquor hits.

Today, I am drinking Jack. This tongue has a hard time holding as it is. Now give it some Jack... Houston, we have a problem. Went to a function today. I ran into some old old faces.

Really, really, old faces. I am suddenly EXTREMELY PROUD of myself. I would've loved to be a fly on the wall after I left. No one has much of anything. Not that money really matters... scratch that. It kind of does. These people looked skeeeeeezy. I don't know if that's the right word. I'm going to go with it. I don't think too many people recognized me. But it was fun to see the faces of those that did recognize me. !!! O_O !!! Yeah... that was fun.

I think the people that I saw were seriously reaching for conversation. Which, to be honest was kind of sad. For once, I was a tad dumb founded. What do you talk about when the people surrounding you still are in their 15 year old mindset? RHETORICAL. You can't really say much. Just walk away. HA!

What the heck is wrong with some of you? You have no self-worth? You can't do things without your friends. By the way, your friends aren't doing anything with their lives. Move on. If you still have ALL of your 27 friends from highschool... frankly, I just feel sorry for you.

I think that covers just about everything. Now if my future husband would just grow up about 5 years, we could actually be around eachother. Amazing. I still completely understand why I never dated you. When you are around me, you let your guard down and I love being with you. But then as soon as you realize how much we connect, you have to put that guard right back up. Or maybe you think you're vulnerable? Is it your friends you're worried about? Who are you trying to impress? It doesn't impress me. FYI.

Let it down and be yourself. You're missing out on someone that could make you very, very happy.


TRUTH

tata!
Your Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment