Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Heart.



Know that when you leave.

By blood and by mean you walk like a thief.

You're the reason why I'm closed.


I just lost my breath. A gasp of shock but a choke on air.

It takes 5 years to understand exactly what you need in life. By you, I mean me. I think I'll never get over this bitterness. How long does it take for you to be over me? RHETORICAL. Apparently, weeks. I don't want anyone to pity me. This isn't the point of this blog. But.. WHAT THE FUCK.

Everyday I just go through the motions and think to myself, "You don't even think about me."

Very sad, indeed. I think you just may be toxic. You are the suffering in life that I have to endure. I can't undue what I have done. I think the sick to my stomach feeling must be a sign that I have to suffer to get out the toxins. You are seeping through my pores. I can not think of you and be happy. You make me sick. Sick enough to live with this.

Regret?
Not sure.

My heart stopped.

Today can end already. It's one day closer to my birthday. A day when I will be the most selfish and happy for myself. A day that I will not think of you. Or any other person wasting my time.

It's not about you anymore.

Team Jacob.

BOOM!
ANGELA OUT.

(tata!)

No comments:

Post a Comment