Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waterfall.


They were just words. That I have locked. I look at them whenever I am really sad. I look at them whenever I think of you. Lately, it's not too much but I feel like you are thinking of me. Why else would I be thinking of you out of no where.
RHETORICAL.
I am so much a believer in signs.
I can't stop dreaming of you.
Thinking of the first time I saw you.
Thinking about your face and how you looked at me.
I think of how I could feel someone's eyes on me.
I know your curiousity got the best of you.
I know it was you staring at me. Gathering as much information as you could about me.

I know what you are doing. Where you are and I'm wondering if you are thinking of me. I wonder if what you are doing, has a significance to me. Because those words actually meant something. You can pretend to be a senseless man with no feelings to anyone around you. But I know you think and wish for me. I am for you. You are for me. I saw you once. You wanted to know me. You want to know me.

I am not getting married. I don't want to find anyone. I want to be alone and hopefully I will get swept off my feet. I will wait for forever to find someone.

I am dreaming of our paradise.




Life goes on.
It gets so heavy.
The wheel breaks the butterfly.
Every tear, a waterfall.
In the night, the stormy night
She'll close her eyes.
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

And dreams of para- para
Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment