Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Cherry Pie.



This year for the New Year, I decided that I was going to do everything I said I would do. So instead of just talking, I'm going to walk that talk. So my big thing last year that I talked about was getting my M license.

I'm being fully serious.

I might not get a bike for awhile, in a year or who knows, maybe I'll never get one. But I want that license. With or without that license, I want to go to Sturgis this year. A bike or no bike... I'm planning on going.

I miss my biker crowd. I didn't get any biking in this last year. I'm overdue. Time to feel the wind in my hair. :)

Feeling much much better today. Feeling strong about that decision. Thinking about the bad. And the reason why everything has happened. Moving on is always a good decision when you were miserable. The back up and the memories came flooding back. At first the good ones, then the bad ones. I hope things do stay like this. I don't want to get sucked back in. All we need is another year of that. haha!

My cushion has disappeared. Which, hey! I'm feelin' pretty damn good about that. Some people just can't walk their talk. Which, he probably shouldn't. So that makes me feel a little better. It's good to be alone with no bells ringing. Chingle chingle chingle every 10 seconds gets a little... no idea... Annoying.

Welcome to the outside world, Angela.

Anyways, if that cushion were to actually walk that talk... I think that would be the wrong timing. Timing is everything.

If it's meant to be... it will be. Touche

How's everyone's resolutions going? I'm sure fantastically! :D Don't forget to smile.. especially tomorrow! It's hump day! No? Winedown Wednesday? YES!!! One bottle, Two bottle, Three bottle Fleur! hahaha!


tata!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment